6/20/11

PM Premiere: Wynter Gordon - With The Music I Die

Check it out here.

01. Til Death (Denzal Park Radio Edit)
02. Dirty Talk
03. Don't Stop Me
04. Buy My Love
05. Still Getting Younger
06. Drunk On Your Love
07. All My Life
08. Rumba (Featuring Kevin McCall)
09. Back To You
10. In The Morning (Featuring Robbie Rivera)
11. Right Here (Famties Remix) [Bonus Track]
12. Renegade (Featuring Static Revenger) [Bonus Track]

Wynter Gordon finally sees the release of her long-awaited debut studio album "With the Music I Die." The Australian version features ten well-crafted cuts from the singer. A shorter six-track EP will be released in the U.S. on June 28, 2011.

You may remember Gordon from her feature on David Guetta's track "Toyfriend" from his album "One Love" or Flo Rida's "Sugar" or Gordon's own song, "Dirty Talk," which was released as the first official single off the album early last year. I wasn't initially a fan of Gordon's but for some reason I decided to give her anothr chance. I listened to the album all the way through and as the last beats of the final song died out I had completed my transformation into a Wynter Gordon fan. This album will not disappoint. "With The Music I Die" shows off some of the best pop/dance tracks released these days. Make sure to definitely give it a listen.

"With The Music I Die" is in stores now.

"With The Music I Die - EP" is set to be released June 28, 2011.

Make sure you keep coming back to PremiereMusick for all of the newest music and entertainment news. Don't forget to add us as a friend on Facebook.

Check out Wynter's sultry cover of Katy Perry's "E.T." below.

No comments:

Post a Comment