7/18/11

Song Of The Week



I'm excited to announce that this week's Song Of The Week is also PM's Premiere of the finalized version of UK singer Leona Lewis's newest track, "Collide," from her forthcoming yet-to-be titled third studio album.

The track is a dance-pop song that heavily samples Avicii's "Penguin." I wasn't too sure about the track after my first listen, but subsequent spins saw me falling hard for the song. Leona's voice soars over an amazingly beautifully produced track. I haven't been this in love with a song since David Guetta and Kelly Rowland's "When Love Takes Over." The song is very reminiscent of Katy Perry's hit single "Firework."

"Collide" will be officially released on September 4th. The track is so wonderful that I hope the date gets pushed up though. I've always been a fan of Leona Lewis and am really loving this sound for her. I can't wait to see what else she has in store for this go-round.

Leona's third studio album is due for release some time in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment